Last updated 9.5.2023
AGREEMENT TO OUR LEGAL TERMS: We are Creative Doorway. We operate, as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the “Legal Terms”) (collectively, the “Services”).
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail to 811 Wilshire Blvd, 17th Floor #188, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”), and Creative Doorway, concerning your access to and use of the Services. You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read and understood and agreed to be bound by all of these Legal Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THEES LEGAL TERMS, THE YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Services form time to time are herby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Legal Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Legal Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Legal Terms by you continued use of the Services after the date such revised Legal Terms are posted.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Legal Terms for your records
1. OUR SERVICES: The information provided when using the Services is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Our intellectual property. We (Creative Doorway) are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, including all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, media, 3D CGI, and graphics in the Services (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”).
Our content and Marks are protected by copyright and trademark laws (and various other intellectual property rights under unfair competition laws) and treaties in the United States and around the world.
The Content and Marks are provided in or through the Services “AS IS” for your personal, non-commercial use or internal business purpose only.
Your use of our Services: Subject to your compliance with these Legal Terms, included the “PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES” section below, we do not grant you any access whether non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to:
• access the Services; and or
• download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access.
even in the event it is used solely for your personal, public information, non-commercial use or internal business purpose, you are prohibited from this. All content provided on this website is for viewing purposes only and will not be copied, redistributed, etc under copyrights of the law.
Except as set out in this section or elsewhere in our Legal Terms, no part of the Services and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial or non-commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
If you wish to make any use of the Services, Content, or Marks other than as set out in this section or elsewhere in our Legal Terms, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If we ever grant you the permission to post, reproduce, or publicly display any part of our Services or Content, you must identify us as the owners or licensors of the Services, Content, or Marks and ensure that any copyright proprietary notice appears or is visible on posting, reproducing, or displaying our Content.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Services, Content, and Marks.
Any breach of these Intellectual Property Rights will constitute a material breach of our Legal Terms and your right to use our Services will terminate immediately.
Your Submissions: Please review this section and the “PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES” section carefully prior to using our Services to understand the (a) rights you give us and (b) obligations you have when you post or upload any content through the Services.
Submissions: By directly sending us any question, comment, suggestion, idea, feedback, or other information about the Services (“Submissions”), you agree to assign to us all intellectual property rights in such Submission. You agree that we shall own this Submission and be entitled to its unrestricted use and dissemination for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
You are responsible for what you post or upload: By sending us Submissions through any part of the Services you:
• confirm that you have read and agree with our “PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES” and will not post, send, publish, upload, or transmit through the Services any Submission that is illegal, harassing, hateful, harmful, defamatory, obscene, bullying, abusive, discriminatory, self promoting, advertisements, threatening to any person or group, sexually explicit, false, inaccurate, deceitful, or misleading;
• to the extent permissible by applicable law, waive any and all moral rights to any such Submission;
•warrant that any such Submission are original to you or that you have the necessary rights and licenses to submit such Submissions and that you have full authority to grant us the above-mentioned rights in relation to your Submissions; and
• warrant and represent that your Submissions do not constitute confidential information.
You are solely responsible for your Submissions and you expressly agree to reimburse us for any and all losses that we may suffer because of your breach of (a) this section, (b) any third party’s intellectual property rights, or (c) applicable law.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS: By using the Services, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Legal Terms; (2) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (3) you will not access the Services through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; (4) you will not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (5) your use of the Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.